Your Potential, Realized
CUES is your CU’s one-stop-shop for exceptional talent development, offering something for everyone, including your CEO, board members, executives, managers, and staff members.
Over 90% of CUES members renew annually. Read on to learn why.
Early Access for 2023—
Join CUES Now and Get the Rest of 2022 for No Charge! (offer expires October 31, 2022)
Join CUES today for 2023 and your membership will start immediately, giving you months of free access to your benefits including:
- CUES Virtual Classroom—Highly interactive online training.
- CUESNet™—The social network for CUES members.
- Harvard ManageMentor—More than 40 online leadership development courses from the experts at Harvard Business Review. Unlimited & Unlimited+.
- CUES Learning Portal—Curated content and pre-set learning pathways to help members expand their skill set.
- CUES Director Education Center—Online education for board members.
See more CUES benefits by clicking on the "CUES Benefits" tab to the right.
Top 5 Reasons to Join CUES
Now’s the best time to join CUES—here's why:
- Save Big. Early access to your benefits gives you more bang for your buck—the earlier you join, the more time you’ll have to get a jump start on your 2023 professional goals. And you'll save big, getting the rest of 2022 for no charge!
- Improve Your Credit Union's Performance. Grow your credit union and gain a return on your most important asset, your people!
- Grow Your Career. A CUES Membership means easy access to continuing education and resources to help you do your job better.
- Find Your Crew. Learn and develop through a network of more than 39,000 of your peers.
- Keep Up on Industry Insights. Stay abreast of pertinent issues that affect the industry.
CUES is for Small Credit Unions Too!
New in 2023, Lower Pricing for CUs Under $149 Million in Assets.
Working at a smaller credit union means having multiple responsibilities and wearing many hats—CUES is here for you.
We make it easy to access quality professional development all in one place and that fits your schedule.
An Unlimited or Unlimited+ group membership means everyone at your credit union can benefit from:
- Harvard ManageMentor — 40+ online leadership development courses from the experts at Harvard Business Review.
- CUES Learning Portal — Easy access to curated content and pre-set learning pathways to help members expand their skill set.
- Online education for board members through CUES Director Education Center.
- CUES Virtual Classroom — Highly interactive online training.
- Our online networking community, CUESNet™, where members connect and share ideas and documents and learn from each other.
Our top tier Unlimited+ group membership also includes:
- CUES Compensation Survey Results — Access results of the annual CUES Executive Compensation Survey and CUES Employee Salary Survey.
- Governance+ — Premium, in-depth education for all your board members, online.
- Board Governance Assessment — Quickly and concisely gather honest feedback from all board members.
CUES has three membership levels: Individual, Unlimited, and Unlimited+. Explore the benefits of each below.
Individual Membership Benefits
Available to credit union staff or directors.
CUES Learning Portal
A blend of pre-set learning pathways and curated content offer an easy way to expand your skillset in just about any business topic you can imagine. From leadership and coaching to creative writing and data science, from communication to innovation and strategy to customer service, we have what you are looking to learn.
You can also build connections and leverage relationships when you recommend what you’ve learned with others. Managers—easily view the progress of your staff to aid in their development.
Credit Union Management Magazine
CUES Director Eduction Center
CUES State of Credit Union Training and Development Report
Guide to Effective Mentorship
Welcome to Credit Union Leadership Guide
CUES Virtual Classroom
Unlimited Membership Benefits
One group rate covers all credit union staff and directors. Includes Individual Membership benefits (above), PLUS:
CUES Leadership Development Guide
Director Onboarding Tool Kit
Unlimited+ Membership Benefits
One group rate covers all credit union staff and directors. Includes Individual Membership and Unlimited Membership benefits (above), PLUS:
Board Governance Assessment
Need more info? We’re here to help!
What’s in It for Me: The Ultimate Guide to CUES Membership
November 3, 2022 • 1:00 p.m. CT • Can't make this session? Register anyway and we'll send you the playback afterwards.
Not yet a CUES Member? Join us for a more detailed look at the benefits of a CUES membership for you and your entire credit union.